Wives of Veterans Fellowship
This is a healing study and process for wives of Combat Veterans.
This study will guide you to:
- Understand what happened to your husband-spiritually, psychologically and physiologically.
- Understand how your husband’s trauma symptoms are affecting her.
- Learn how to deal positively with grief, loss and forgiveness issues with your husband’s PTSD.
- Learn how to build you own healing place.
- Learn how you can contribute to your own husbands healing.
- Understand the process of moving on to your “new normal”
The Study Groups are open to the wives of veterans of all eras. (See also Rally Point Military Fellowship)
Rally Point Military Fellowship and Wives of Veterans Fellowship are ministries of www.branchesofvalor.org.
Also Available through First Baptist Church:
Rally Point: For suffering troops and spouses from combat trauma, PTSD, and O.A.F. For more info. Visit our Rally Point Page
Upcoming Class Schedule